Alexandre Paviza H1
- Born: 1971
Alexandre Paviza, married and father of two children, in March 2009, woke up one morning unable to walk. After much research, doctors diagnosed him with polyradiculoneuritis. It is an inflammation of the peripheral nervous system. His doctor advises him to keep up physical activity, so he start going to the pool very regularly. Then at the age of 40, his family and friends gave him a handbike, and he went on to complete the Santiago de Compostela in Spain, 1370km.
In the summer of 2013, a friend invited him to join his triathlon club, where Alexandre registered in the category paratriathlon. Since then, Alexandre has participated in numerous triathlons with successful results.
- 2nd place at the 2017 Besancon ITU Paratriathlon World Cup;
- 3rd place at the 2017 Edmonton ITU World Paratriathlon Series;
- 6th place at the 2017 Kitzbühel ETU Triathlon European Championships;
- 6th place at the 2017 Yokohama ITU World Paratriathlon Series; and
- 6th place at the 2017 Gold Coast ITU World Paratriathlon Series.
Latest Athlete Results
|5||14 Sep, 2019 - PTWC Men - 01:05:14|
|1||08 Sep, 2019 - PTWC Men - 01:01:49|
|6||01 Sep, 2019 - PTWC Men - 01:13:45|
|2||13 Jul, 2019 - PTWC Men - 01:04:50|
|5||28 Jun, 2019 - PTWC Men - 01:01:58|
|view full results|