Keiichi is not only a para-athlete but also a bi-athlete and has competed in paraski since 2007, participating in the Vancouver 2010 and Sochi 2014 Paralympic Games.
- 4th place at the 2017 Edmonton ITU World Paratriathlon Series;
- 4th place at the 2017 Iseo - Franciacorta ITU Paratriathlon World Cup;
- 5th place at the 2017 Yokohama ITU World Paratriathlon Series;
- 6th place at the 2017 Altafulla ITU Paratriathlon World Cup; and
- 9th place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final Rotterdam.
Latest Athlete Results
|6||29 Feb, 2020 - PTS5 Men - 01:06:47|
|7||06 Oct, 2019 - PTS5 Men - 01:06:15|
|4||08 Sep, 2019 - PTS5 Men - 01:01:47|
|12||01 Sep, 2019 - PTS5 Men - 01:06:51|
|6||17 Aug, 2019 - PTS5 Men - 00:57:37|
|view full results|