Mohamed was born without a right femur so as a child and did not compete in his first triathlon until 2008. Mohamed grew up playing sports and competing in various competitions. He started as a strong swimmer, having conquered the most impressive feat of swimming across the Strait of Gibraltar. He went on to represented MAR until 2016.
As of 2017, Mohamed has been competing under ITU flag after requesting a change of representation from MAR to USA.
Mohamed has won four gold medals to date as well as 13 podium finishes and is currently ranked fourth in the world.
- 4th place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final Rotterdam;
- 2nd place at the 2017 Edmonton ITU World Paratriathlon Series;
- 3rd place at the 2017 Yokohama ITU World Paratriathlon Series;
- 2nd place at the 2017 Sarasota CAMTRI Paratriathlon American Championships; and
- 3rd place at the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Paralympic Games.
Competed representing MAR till Rio Paralympic Games.
Competed under ITU flag in 2017 and 2018
Representing USA from September 2019
|4||15 Sep, 2018 - PTS2 Men - 01:09:18|
|4||27 Jul, 2018 - PTS2 Men - 01:11:48|
|3||30 Jun, 2018 - PTS2 Men - 01:08:29|
|4||12 May, 2018 - PTS2 Men - 01:09:34|
|3||10 Mar, 2018 - PTS2 Men - 01:08:09|
|view full results|